The only thing better than peanut butter pie is hot fudge peanut butter pie. Oh. My. Gosh. Just think of how deliciously smooth and creamy peanut butter pie is, now add an abundance of hot fudge and peanut butter on top! This dessert was a holiday favorite, a delicious twist on a dessert that will never be turned down!
For the pie:
1 chocolate graham cracker crust
1 cup peanut butter
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
1 tub (12 ounces) Cool Whip, divided
1 jar (11.75 ounces) hot fudge topping, divided
½ cup sugar
For the topping:
2 tablespoons hot fudge
2 tablespoons peanut butter
• In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy. Fold in 3 cups Cool Whip. Spoon mixture into crust and smooth to edges.
• Remove 2 tablespoons hot fudge from jar and reserve in zip-loc plastic baggie for later. Heat remaining hot fudge according to package directions. Spread on top of peanut butter layer. Refrigerate pie until serving time.
• At serving time, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie.
• Knead hot fudge in baggie with hands; cut tiny hole in corner of baggie and pipe over pie. Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and pipe on pie in opposite direction.
• Serve. If that isn’t making love to your tastebuds, I don’t know what is.
Butter Brickle Frozen Delight
This dessert will go down as one of the best I have and ever will make!!! I made it for Easter this year and after stuffing our faces with leg of lamb, mashed potatoes and gravy, salad, rolls and everything else my mom and I could fit on the table, there was NO way we could only take one bite of this delicious dessert. Every bite tastes like a slice of heaven. There’s no doubt in my mind that I will make this dessert for years to come.
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup white sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup quick cooking oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup melted butter and white sugar until well mixed. Press into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. 3. Bake 6 minutes, until set. Cool completely. 4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). 5. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and pecans until well mixed. Lightly pat onto a baking sheet. 6. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until light brown. Crumble while still hot. Cool completely. 7. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. 8. Spread half of the cheese mixture over the crust in the springform pan. Sprinkle half of the oat crumbles over the cheese mixture, and spread half of the caramel sauce over that. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm, remove pan sides and serve cold.